The Bounce Back training helps participants to develop the skills required to bounce back both during and after a time of crisis.
The training is designed to influence real outcomes. All participants will leave with the knowledge and tools to implement their learnings immediately.
The Bounce Back
Key Focus Areas
How was the crisis managed? What was left unsaid in the heat of battle?
1. Think > Feel > Do transition reset
2. How to host a constructive conversation or ‘vent’
3. Empathy vs Sympathy strategies to build safe situational awareness now and for the future
A ‘lessons learnt’ session for a performance rebound.
1. What worked and what didn’t during the crisis/challenge?
2. Who, what and where were the roadblocks of performance?
3. What will my future look like?
A clear plan to future-proof performance.
1. Alignment & clarity across the tactics of the next 30, 60, and 90 days
2. Focussing on the crucial matters (Eisenhower Matrix)
3. Effective transitioning tools to manage tactical & strategic mindsets